In the cut-throat world of business, it”s a “go big or go home” affair. Shoddy products or marketing can result in losing business to your competitors. That”s why it”s so important to think everything through and to stand out from the competition.
Take these companies for examples. They found a way to make sure you”ll never forget them.
1. Atticus Finch”s favorite dining spot.
2. Get your hands off me. You darn dirty grapes.
3. I wonder if it was a former loony bin.
4. Umm, no?
5. Like is like… a box of flowers. You never know what you”re gonna get.
6. Does that come with a side of Never-never Land?
7. I”ll take your insult with a side of a grilled cheese sandwich.
8. That”s all we need. Psychoanalyst bikers on the road.
9. Sarcasm is not your forte.
10. Tell me about it…
11. No, no it won”t.
12. Has your company become just as irrelevant?
13. Dum… dum… DUMMMM.
14. Must eat faster… MUST EAT FASTER…
15. You certainly are.
16. Is your first location called Raiders of the Lost Bark?
17. We”re certain Dr. Watson would not approve.
(via eBaum”s World)
My favorite has to be Jurassic Pork. I hope they don”t name their second truck The Lost Pork though…