I can not be quiet on the daily oppression of the lefthanded community!
1) Spiral laptops.
2) Writing in a three-ring binder.
3) Just one disgusting lefty glove in physical education course.
4) Just two pairs of the green lefty scissors in course, three lefty children.
5) Ballpoint pens do’t work too because you’re pushing, not pulling the ball.
6) Ink around the side of your hand.
7) Bonking elbows with a righty at the dinner table.
8) On the iPad Kindle program, the left side is back page.
9) Motorist’s cup holder is for the right hand.
10) Number pad is on the right hand side of keyboard.
11) Expiring earlier, thus becoming a zombie earlier.
12) These desks.
13) Measuring cups reveal you the dumb metric side.
14) You, old pal.
15) Made for righties.
16) Wire on the credit card machine pencil is never long enough.
18) For which someone devised THESE