In the event you are having a poor day, here’s a list that’ll draw you right out of this funk (particularly when you are at work and there is no end in sight).
These jokes might be dumb, but a little stupidity may also be just everything you want.
1. A girl found her husband standing sucking in his gut. “HaÂÂ! That’s not likely to help,” she said.
“Sure, it’ll,” he said. “It’s the only method I could start to see the amounts.” (via Reddit / rustamsatti)
2. I’ve been seeking for months for my girlfriend’s killer…
… but no one will get it done. (via Reddit / viewerdoer)
3. Why did the turkey cross the road?
To show he was not chicken. (via Reddit / jaykirsch)
4. Why do flowerbeds have mulch?
That means their underplants can’t be seen by you. (via Reddit / BJHannigan)
5. What does one get when you play a country song backwards?
Your wife back, your dog back, as well as your house back. (via Reddit / Sproose_Moose)
6. I’m really good buddies with 25 letters of the alphabet…
… but I do not understand why. (via Reddit / ChrisJTW97)
7. How many children with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?
Wanna go ride bikes? (via Reddit / Mick0331)
8. What do an obstetrician as well as a well-composed joke have in common?
They both deliver. (via Reddit / _The_Tourist_)
9. How does one win an argument by means of your zombie girlfriend?
Give a bit of your mind to her. (via Reddit / DemiseofReality)
10. I named my hard drive “Dat Butt”…
… So that every month approximately, my computer asks me if I wanna back upwards Dat Butt. (via Reddit / leviathannTV)
11. The most powerful form of cannabis has only been released to the general public.
Reports state that consumption has reached an all time high. (via Reddit / procrastination55)
12. “Push harder!” I yelled at my wife while she was in labor. “Screw you!” she yelled back.
It was not my fault the car broke down on the way. (via Reddit / cualcrees)
13. Did you hear regarding the corduroy pillow?
It is seemingly making headlines. (via Reddit / Palpable_Charisma)
14. I purchased a time machine…
… and got a watch. (via Reddit / Readitigetit)
15. Why did not the Mexican guy go bow hunting?
Because he did not habanero. (via Reddit / Critical386)
16. When Vanna White expires…
… Would you believe her family will receive lots of letters that are touching? (via Reddit / modern_messiah43)
17. I was looking in a baseball and attempting to determine why it was becoming bigger…
… and then it hit me. (via Reddit / MagnusPI)
18. I for one…
… Adore Roman numerals. (via Reddit / ElderCunningham)
19. How does one know if something is too loud?
It hertz. (via Reddit / arewehooman)
Don’t you feel better now? Those are classics in the making.