What’s the most significant part of the body: the heart or The mind?
This question existed since the morning of philosophers… and middle school English teachers. We value our brains over most matters, and for great reason. We traveled to the moon and back and turned communicating with others around the world into kid”s play. We created technology enabling me to compose this post on an airplane going near to the
But with no heart, the brain cannot exist. That”s why you MUST understand these 25 significant (and trendy) facts about hearts. Some may even keep your life… and your wisdom.
1. Based on studies, the more schooling you’ve got, the more unlikely you”ll die from cardiovascular disease.
2. Yet heart disease is the biggest threat of departure.
3. They”ve even discovered hints of it in 3,000 year old mummies.
4. The biggest heart belongs to the blue whale, at over 1,500 lbs.
5. Your heart is a superb muscle, and it”s used well beyond another muscle within your body during an eternity.
6. Your heart creates enough energy
7. Which means you could drive on only heart power to back AND the moon.
8. Hearts that are healthy focus on a balance of exercise, low pressure, and clean living.
9. There are 75 trillion cells in our bodies, and the heart pumps blood to virtually all
10. Your cornea is the only thing doesn”t get them.
11. Despise waiting for trains that are long? Well your heart pumps enough blood in a life to fill 200 tankers (1.5 million barrels).
12. The first one, a heart cell, begins to conquer at 4 weeks.
13. The days with the most heart attacks are Christmas Day, December 26, and on New Year”s.