So which of our favorite artists are bringing in the most cash? You might be surprised to find out…;
Billboard’s annual Money Makers list is more than just a lil’ bit country with the three of the top ten slots going to country artists, including Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney and Luke Bryan.
If you’re a Los Angeles native like me, this probably comes as a surprise. Sure, I’ll rock out to some good ol’ country tunes with the rest of ’em, but I couldn’t have guessed Kenny Chesney makes more money than Justin Timberlake and BeyoncÃ© or that Luke Bryan beats out Jay Z for a top 10 spot. The midwest must be the most dedicated fan base in the world!
Taylor Swift holds the No. 1 spot, raking in more than $39 Million after her Red Tour with integrated sponsorships from Keds, Elizabeth Arden and Diet Coke. Kenny Chesney and Justin Timberlake trail close behind.
1) Taylor Swift. 2013 Earnings: $39,699,575.
2) Kenny Chesney. 2013 Earnings: $32,956,240.
3) Justin Timberlake. 2013 Earnings: $31,463,297.
4) Bon Jovi. 2013 Earnings: $29,436,801.
5) The Rolling Stones. 2013 Earnings: $26,225,121.
6) BeyoncÃ©. 2013 Earnings: $24,429,176
7) Maroon 5. 2013 Earnings: $22,284,754
8) Luke Bryan. 2013 Earnings: $22,142,235.
9) P!nk. 2013 Earnings: $20,072,072.
10) Fleetwood Mac. 2013 Earnings: $19,123,101.