It doesn”t need to be Arbor Day for us all to take some time and value the arboreal beauty we”re provided with all around the globe. For city dwellers like me, it”s a good reminder which not all high rises are constructed of steel and concrete. Have a look at these impressive finds from around the world. Mother nature actually understands the best way to make “em.
1. A Circus Tree: formed by 6 sycamore trees that have been braided, turned and shaped.
2. The Japanese Flame Tree.
3. A Dragon”s Blood tree, the sap indoors is blood red.
4. A submerged mangrove tree.
5. A tropical tree Hawaii, in Honolulu.
6. This tree doesn”t let rocks get in it”s manner.
7. Shadowed beech trees in Northern Ireland.
8. A burrow of 1,000 year old yew trees in Wales.
9. Old olive tree.! year a 3,000
10. A 3,200 year old tree in the Sequoia National Park. (This picture was made by combining 126 images.)
Doesn”t get any better than that. Suck on it, CGI. The natural attractiveness along with friends and family by clicking the hyperlink below.