“Kids say the darndest things” is a saying for a motive. Although they might seem adorable using their miniature shoes and pig tails, every kid is no more than a small grownup that can recall if you”ve wronged them. They are able to get obstructed, get surprised… or even get even. The amusing part is, though, they’re only planning to write sloppily in crayon when they need to “send a message.” And it”s so adorable.
1. That”s cold, child.
2. Well, truthfulness might be a merit.
3. The serious question is this: DID she fart?
4. The child has a point.
5. Woah. Hey, man, I don”t need any trouble…
6. I believe someone enjoys play.
7. If he doesn”t, he doesn”t.
8. The buckets of tears allows you to know he’s not frivolous.
9. THANKS, MOTHER.
10. That”s not obstructing or anything.
11. His mother has a cookie issue. And he knows it.
12. Does endangering Santa set you to the naughty list?
13. Yikes, that girl really can sling “em when she’s crazy.
14. I am hoping this father got the message.
15. Never cross this child. Ever.
Hey, I really like children, but I simply learned that I”m never likely to get on one”s poor side. They understand more than I believe (and won”t hesitate to poop on lawns). Source: Daily Mail If this made you laugh, share it