We frequently forget that teachers are actual folks like I. and you They drink beer, have lives, and do some things that is rather silly. This didn”t mean considerably before the creation of Facebook. Things could be swept under the rug, and pupils would never be the shrewder.
Yet in today”s age of over-sharing everything, that”s not the case anymore. In the instance of these 15 teachers, they should be rather cautious with what gets posted…because it”s in full view for everyone.
1. If you can”t spell it, did it even occur?
2. Someone should be getting an A.
3. Popular for teacher.
4. Maniacal laugh.
5. I call that self-assurance juice.
6. That chem teacher only won the Internet.
7. Must be a physical education teacher.
8. Massachusetts, you did something today that is right.
9. Is he getting the seat?
10. You are seen by Facebook.
11. Read the end and I assure you”ll say “OHHHHHH.”
12. Way an excessive amount of info.
13. Mr. Lowe is a fortunate guy. And is Facebook.
14. Something tells me he doesn”t even have Facebook.
15. No no no no no no!
If there”s one thing teachers (and pupils) should take from this, it”s how you should actually look into altering your Facebook solitude settings. While you”re at it, perhaps you shouldn”t post everything on the Internet. Only an idea…