There are over a trillion posts on Facebook now. Including pictures out of your holiday, and a lot of engagements, status upgrades, infants, and pets. Using the volume of schlock on the social network, it”s no wonder that more than the usual handful of those are far from stellar. Some are so hilariously awful that their originators likely wish they weren”t online anymore. In the end, what goes on the Internet remains…forever.
1. I”m a meat-a-tarian…
2. I wonder how he feels about the Washington Monument.
3. Pinky”s got some explaining to do.
4. Yes it’s. They built it to keep out Ohio State fans.
5. Couldn”t spell “cat” if you spotted him the “c” as well as the “a.”
6. Ba…Ba… BROKEN.
7. Begin the meter.
8. Too late to get a refund?
9. Polly need…some freedom?
10. It”s difficult to be poor.
11. Having seen the characters in town, this isn”t far off.
12. Zombie-Jordan played with a superb last 3 years.
13. Now, English teachers are shouting across America.
14. Will Smith is spinning in his…mansion.
15. Everyone understands dolphins are
16. Chevron wants a talkin” to.
Between reptile squirrels and zombie-kid Michael Jordan”s, America”s educational system has plenty of work to do. For the time being, these folks should give their computers to a person who really wants it and knows better than to post this