The media loves to cover police officers doing weird, terrible, and/or unethical things. However, they rarely talk about the fine, upstanding police officers going above and beyond to help others.
Those are exactly the kind of officers this post is dedicated to. Here are 20 police officers being totally awesome. I wish I could meet the officers in #10.
1. Shepherding a duck family across the road.
2. Toronto officers having a watergun fight with supporters of the Toronto Pride March.
3. Changing a car tire for a man missing an arm.
4. Mounted officer wearing a horse head mask. So meta.
5. Helping make the sidewalk more beautiful.
6. Something tells me he”s playing “Free Bird.”
7. Gnarly cop showing off his moves.
8. Performing some dangerous police acrobatics.
9. He really knows how to party.
10. Policewomen dropping the beat.
11. Feeding a tiny kitten.
12. About to land a sick kick flip.
13. Cops are also vulnerable to the cuteness of dogs in hats.
14. Giving this car a jump.
15. Not ashamed to wear Hello Kitty pants.
16. This cop was helping a contractor put his construction materials back into his truck after they fell out in a busy intersection.
17. Playing the local handyman.
18. Giving a stalled car a push.
19. Trading wheels for the day.
20. Taking a little break to play some 2-on-2.
I would love to party with every officer in this post. They look like they”re really enjoying their jobs. Now if only the police officers in my hometown would skateboard…