The straightforward, Southern Life gets lots of flack in more active, more urban parts of the world, but it”s nothing to scoff at. Sure, it”s much less fast paced as the hustle and bustle of town, but that doesn”t make it poor.
The truth is, all of US could learn several things from our pals in the state, particularly in regards to the jury rigged contraptions they assembled to simplify everyday life. What we have here are 32 examples of future entrepreneurs poised to alter your life
1. This looks like an intricate trap by a dog to get the postman.
2. Adore me some puddin”.
3. When you wish Cinnamon Toast Crunch, you make the hopeless potential.
4. Cinderella, eat your heart out.
5. Problem solved. Beer protected.
6. Who used up all the hot water?!
7. The CD drive is not bad for something these days.
8. Man, have you got to make everything yourself?
9. Seems secure.
10. Hit a homer!
11. Gross, umm.
12. Children, Touche.
13. [Sad face].
14. I don”t believe she”ll value this.
16. Credit for striving.