Your age is only an amount. Each of us will experience time”s passing, but that doesn”t mean we should get more blue and surly as the years go on. The truth is, only because you get old, it doesn”t mean you’ve got to grow up.
Aging with grace means accepting what exactly you CAn’t transform. Perhaps you”ll get more wrinkles, have gray hair and you won”t have the ability to touch your toes. You must accept that. What you can control, though, is the mindset. Adopt how wonderful life is, regardless of how old you happen to be!
These folks determined they were never going to get old or dull. Joie de vivre is in every single one of them. They ROCK.
1. She deserves
2. Rock on rock on.
3. Just AWESOMENESS, no shame.
4. Granny on the 1″s and 2″s.
5. Nana: the first hipster.
6. I”d look like that if I had that on my head, also.
7. The world”s most legendary dancing-away.
8. This couple defined punk.
9. Grammy understands the best way to pull off legendary Duck Face.
10. Drop it like it”s hot.
11. Mrs. Claus on December 26. Bash tough!
12. And you thought YOU could dance.
13. Who wants crutches when you’re able to go in this way?
14. You couldn”t quit his joyful even if you tried.
15. iPad? More Like I-can”t-see-with-my-eyes-Pad.
16. Those tats hold up.