Studies show that people tend to feel worn out in the late afternoon, and that can be a huge problem if you work in an office where naps aren”t allowed…which is essentially every office ever.
Luckily, these kids don”t have to worry about that dreaded 2:30 feeling. They can just nap whenever and wherever they want. I”d venture to say that we”re all pretty jealous.
1. This can”t be comfortable.
2. Lugging those big boots around all day really tuckered her out.
3. “No, I don”t have to eat one more bite.”
4. Shopping is exhausting.
6. Become one with the storage.
7. I guess his mom didn”t make it to the door fast enough.
8. All that reading made this one sleepy.
9. Sledding is so boring!
10. There”s a new doorstop in town.
11. Yum, blanket.
12. We”ve all been there.
13. And here we have a future contortionist.
14. DIY bed project. It”s so easy!
15. She has had it.
16. This girl needs a bottle of water and some ibuprofen to go with that nap.
17. Almost made it.
18. Homework: 1, Baby: 0
19. Dude, your bed is right there.
20. I”ll break out later. It”s nap time.
21. Just do the laundry some other time.
22. I think you”re doing that wrong.
23. He is quite literally tired of those toys.
24. That”s not how a crib works.
25. You keep shopping. I”ll be here…asleep.
26. A nap for the outdoorsy type.
27. Yeah, I”ll be your pillow. It”s fine.
28. There”s some serious bonding happening here.
29. Flexible napping.
30. You couldn”t just finish the corn dog?
If only I could find a way to nap in my office. I”ll figure it out one day. Until then, I”ll just live vicariously through these kids.