Cats will snuggle up pretty much anywhere they can fit. But what happens, say, when Fluffy outgrows his favorite shoe box? What happens when the holiday season leaves Felix a little squishier than he was during bikini season? You”d think that these guys would go find a more comfortable spot to take their afternoon cat naps…but you”d be oh-so wrong.
1. “Not stuck…just…hangin” out.”
2. “Now that I think about it, I may have put on a few since the last time I tried to sit in here…”
3. “Can you tuck my tail in, please?”
4. So close…
5. “Fire so warm. Box so cozy.”
6. “I, uh…my feet were cold.”
7. Good thing this is such a shallow box, otherwise I don”t know if he would”ve gotten this far.
8. So what if it”s a little worse for the wear…
9. “Mmmm, comfy.”
10. I have to hand it to this guy, he came prrrrettyyyy close.
11. “I just wanna be itty-bitty again!”
12. “What do you want…it”s the holiday season!”
13. Honestly, I”m not sure how this is physically possible.
14. “The idea of shapes is all relative, anyway. Who said a box had to be a rectangle?”
15. You could keep trying, but I can”t guarantee you”ll get far.
16. “I will fit, and I will sit…until the day. I. Die.”
17. Time to find a bigger box, buddy.
18. She”s got too much booty for this box.
19. We”ve got an overflow situation on aisle three…
20. “You think I”m going to prescribe to the societal confines of this box?!”
21. Like a kitty cupcake.
22. It has to be said: this is pretty darn cute.
23. The idea seems to be that if the nose fits…
24. The cat fits.
25. I was really hoping he”d make it work.
(via The Dodo)
These silly cats are absolutely relentless. I guess they”re just not ready for change, or ready to accept the loss of their kittenhood. Either that, or they”ve all got a big bet going on for who can fit in the teeniest, tiniest box without breaking it. Whichever it is, I”m glad it”s happening, because it”s awesome to watch.