If you”ve been living with your partner for an extended time period, you (likely) have a good sense of communicating with that man…correct? Communication skills are incredibly important in a relationship (particularly during arguments). Unless you and your partner possess a unique sense of humor, we counsel saying and doing the complete reverse of the behaviour shown here.
1. This one should be chosen personally, however.
2. I believe he takes things too personally.
3. At least she didn”t say 300?
4. You could have attempted for better beer, however.
5. I like to believe this can be a recurring event.
6. This is why you simply don”t ask that question.
7. It”s insensitive to two individuals for the cost of one!
8. True, it”s not the most intimate way to broach the subject.
Open communication is an attractive thing in relationships. Naturally, things will often get a little overly open. Let”s keep it civil, folks!