Folks have lived on planet Earth for quite a long time. Initially, we didn”t understand anything about science. Now we”re only just scratching the surface. What we”re learning is really impressive, and it”s made all the better by slow motion. Here are 36 insanely amazing videos that reveal just how much we”ve come. From magic floating boats, to water pitchers made from sound waves, you won”t believe what you see.
1. Ever wonder how a dog drinks water?
2. This boat is “floating” in sulfur hexaflouride, which will be considerably denser (and more dangerous) than carbon dioxide. It”s absolutely clear so it gives the illusion the boat can float in mid air.
3. What occurs when you rubbing alcohol in a bottle and join chlorine pills?
4. Snake and blood venom DON’T blend. You”ll need to prevent this cocktail.
5. The arctic summer “nighttime,” ladies and gentlemen.
6. This is science”s best guess as to how the mysterious Easter Island heads were transferred.
7. The Earth when compared with the largest known star. Feel trivial yet?
8. You”ll never need to wonder how a key functions again.
9. Why don”t our strawberries ever look this good?
10. Gasoline in a jar + fire = smiley faces.
11. Water can be suspended by sound waves? Who!
12. Soy sauce is very full of sodium (we understand, physician) which causes dead fish nerves to become effective and spasm.
13. Ladybugs have the most wasteful takeoff
14. It”s like a remarkably debilitating vacuum cleaner!
15. Setting blood into hydrogen peroxide is terrible.
16. OMG there are currently flying snakes on earth. They”re called Chrysopelea.
17. You won”t believe how great at camo this octopus is…
Need more? Take a look at the remaining pictures!